Monday, February 9, 2009

A day of work from home

Due to a nasty computer infection at work, I got to work from home today, and learned of the craziness that goes on while I am away.

*Leslie and Kenna like to wave at the garbage man as he picks up the trash. They also like to wear fancy princess dresses and wedding dresses. Today those two combined, and the garbage man apparently got a very good laugh out of it.

*In our neighborhood, there is a nice man that brings everyone's trash bin back off the street. Everyone apparently races to beat him to it. Its like a neighborhood game, but he is very good.

* When Kenna is in her Snow White dress, she picks it up to run, just like in the movies. Unlike the movies, she lifts it up above the belly button and occasionally blocks her sight. She also loves to wear heeled shoes that make noise as she runs.

*Kristin really does work all day. She's not just saying that.

*Around lunch time, Leslie decided she and Kenna were switching names. So we went along with it. Kenna informed us that, "I not Leslie, I Kenna." with a scowl. Leslie then changed the rules that they were both now Kenna. For the next ten years.

* As I was working on the computer, Leslie was playing behind me. I said 'Boo!' No response. "Did that scare you at all?" "Yes. I'm going to scream like a little girl in a minute, but quietly."

I love my family.

No comments: